Where art forms and cultures meet
This calendar, themed around Flourishing, features artwork and photography from the AATI team.
This new mug design has a sunflower on the front, along with the motto "We flourish better together." The Arts at the Intersection logo is on the back.
We created this image in support of UN International Non-violence Day, which takes place every year and also honours Mahtma Gandhi’s birthday (2nd October).
Many of our readers will have attended one or more of our online Arts at the Intersection events, which bring together communities and individuals to create wellbeing and friendship. Arts at the Intersection is a project of Spirit of Peace, in partnership with Unity Music and Art for Health.
We are now launching a crowdfunding campaign to enable us to buy equipment and offer bursaries for outdoor events. We are very grateful to Sofia Di Adamo for starting this campaign on our behalf. Please see below.
Even a small donation could help us reach our fundraising goal. And if you can't make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
1. Facilitating access to arts and cultural activities for individuals and communities with a special focus on marginalised and minority groups.
2. Bridging cultures and enhancing community cohesion in multicultural and interfaith contexts. This includes facilitating positive cultural exchange in local and international contexts.
3. Harnessing the healing power of the arts and creativity to enable personal and community growth.
4. Providing workshops to enable community groups to engage with the Arts to enhance their work.
5. Exploring themes and actions which contribute to Human and Earth Flourishing through the Arts.
Our team are pleased to bring you the following video which we made in solidarity with all people across the globe who have had to leave their homelands to find safety and security in other lands.